BLOOD COLLECTION TUBE
A direct-draw blood collection tube used for immunophenotyping of white blood cells by flow cytometry.
- Minimizes the adverse effects of time, storage and transport conditions on sample integrity
- Maintains cellular morphology and surface antigen expression
- Samples are stable at room temperature for up to 14 days prior to analysis for convenient transport and storage
- Allows samples to be batched to improve laboratory efficiency
- FDA 510(k) cleared for consistent recovery of HIV associated lymphocyte subsets for 14 days
This is also licensed for sale in VietNam.