CELL-FREE DNA BCT®
BLOOD COLLECTION TUBE
A blood collection tube which stabilizes nucleated blood cells. The unique preservative prevents the release of genomic DNA, allowing isolation of high-quality cell-free DNA.
- Reduces the need for immediate plasma preparation and CTC processing
- Allows for isolation of high-quality cell-free DNA for a wide range of downstream applications
- Allows for convenient sample collection, transport and storage
- cfDNA and gDNA are stable for up to 14 days at 6 °C to 37 °C
- CTCs are stable for up to 7 days at 15 °C to 30 °C
- Unfilled tubes have 24-month shelf life from the date of manufacture
Cell-Free DNA BCT is the trusted global leader in cell-stabilization
Cell-Free DNA BCT® is for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures in the U.S.
A CE version of these tubes is also available.
Cell-Free DNA BCT CE is for Export Only. Not for sale in the U.S. This is also licensed for sale in VietNam.